Saturday, October 6, 2012

Things I've Learned This Week


All moms should wear capes. You know it's true. 

Experts say caffeine is bad for you, fat is bad for you, sugar is bad for you. . . But don't worry, because that's bad for you too.

There's a thin line between "I should do a status update about that" and "I should talk to a therapist about that".

I'm much rather buy all new Tupperware than even bother to open this one to clean out whatever this used to be. 

An 103-year-old woman in Wales is officially the oldest Facebook user. It just goes to show you that you are never too old too waste your precious time.

Every time I look in the mirror, I see this old woman staring back at me. I think my house is haunted.

Fall is Awesome. Except for the rain. More precisely the kids boredom with the rain. The cabin fever. This called for desperate pre-planning measures. Solutions can be found in a little post I like to call: 

If falling asleep on the couch was a job, I’d be up for a constant promotion.

I’d appreciate it if the city just delivered the phone books straight to my recycle bin.

It's hard to have street cred when you know every word to all the children's show theme songs on The Disney Channel.

My 3-year-old really needs an "airplane mode".

Having sleepovers when you're an adult is just as fun as when you were a kid. Except after a couple of glasses of wine, you tend to not stay up as long as in years past. 

There is no surface in my home high enough that my ninja children cannot reach.

Despite what I may think at times, God never gives me more than I can handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment