2. Wise Guy: Potty-training this little monster has been one of the hardest parental feats to date. This Stinker decided to do us a HUGE disservice on Saturday in his pants, as opposed to the potty chair. Upon interrogation as to "why you don't go #2 in the Big Boy potty chair" he responds with, "Cause, Mommy. . .they'd be expecting that!" Say wha?!?!
3. School-bound!: We found out that all the children at Bethel Mission in Rivas, Nicaragua recieved enough funding to start public schooling on Monday! All with tuition paid and uniforms bought! We are counting down the days until we can live with these precious ones everyday and pour into their lives full-time. Until May, we are there in spirit, loving and rejoicing from afar.
4. Draw the Circle: The hubs and I have been doing a 40-day Prayer Challenge along with this book by Mark Batterson. This weekend's devotionals especially spoke to me. God honors persistence and faith that nothing is impossible. In fact, He'd prefers we dream and pray for God to intervene in situations that are beyond human control. These are the times His glory is revealed.
5. Photographing & Planning: We have some major projects coming up, including a HUGE benefit dinner to raise money for our mission to Nicaragua. Lots of time this weekend was spent planning and preparing and photographing for our benefit invitations. We are exhausted just thinking about all the details.
6. Mr. Grouchy Pants tackles Laser-Tagging: This was the face of a little boy who did not want to leave Laser Quest on Friday evening. We had a family birthday party that included an initiation to laser-tagging and our oldest fell in love. I'm pretty sure his exact words after our first game were, "Mommy, I love it. Can we LIVE here??" I'd say he had a good time. And apparently by the photo, you can see that he was none too ecstatic about leaving his new-found hobby. We'll have to come back soon.
There's a snapshot of our weekend. I hope yours was equally fulfilling! Hop on over to
and join her Weekend Link-up Party and share a few moments of your own!!