Wednesday, May 1, 2013

100 Rockin Summer Activities For Kids

I have a new tab on my page that I've been working on for some time. Go ahead. . .take a peek up top! I'm quite proud of all the research that went into this little project! With the Summer almost upon us, I wanted to come up with a solid list of things for me and the little monsters to do this season. (Lord knows, I must keep them entertained or suffer through major "noise pollution"!)  Well, I came up with. . . . .drumroll, please. . . . .
100 Rockin Summer Activities for Kids! 
 Thanks to Pinterest, Google, and my fellow blogging/crafting mommas and poppas out there, I've found enough ideas to keep us busy all summer long! I'll be highlighting them on Wednesdays for the next few months, so tune back in, but in the meantime you can find the WHOLE LIST HERE

Feel free to share this post with all your friends! I know from experience just how hard it is to keep kiddos busy and occupied!  We parents can use all the help we can get! :)  Happy Summer Season!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I have liked you on Facebook and will be referring to and sharing this list! Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came looking for the list but I am getting an error message saying the page isn't there. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete