Saturday, October 27, 2012

Things I've Learned This Week

We be stylin'

Recalling 30 reasons why you are Thankful is only hard in narrowing it down, and not in finding reasons. It's all about perspective. See My entire list HERE; "For This I Am Thankful". :)

If being in my pajamas all day is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

It’s pretty scary that before facebook… All these thoughts and stuff just stayed in peoples heads.

Apparently I contracted the "screaming-intestines-writhing-to-escape-my-body-through-every-possible-orfice" bug. So glad that nightmare is over.

I hate it when people use big words just to make themselves look perspicacious.

When you’re a kid, you hate those moments when there is absolutely nothing to do. As an adult, you live for them.

I hate when girls see each other outside of work or school and scream and make these noises that only dolphins could understand. Please tell me I've never done that....

I need an app that just screams “Put the phone down and go do something, idiot!” whenever I pick my phone up.

Whenever I'm driving, and someone lets me go in front of them, I always feel the need to go as fast as possible, so they don't regret their decision. I won't let you down, Mr. Mercedes Man, I won't let you down.

How to dress like Lady Gaga for Halloween: 1. Go to ikea. 2. Pick a object that doesn't belong on your head. 3. Put it on your head.

I guess I prefer Subway because they make me feel like I'm making a healthy decision when I order a loaf of bread with 18 meatballs on it.

If you had a terrible childhood..... you're gonna be REALLY-bummed out by Bank of America's options for security questions.

"We are all living in cages with the doors wide open." -George Lucas

Not that I expect 100% truth in advertising, but shouldn't those women in the tampon commercials be wielding chainsaws and burning stuff down, not laughing and dancing?

Writing for others is a lot more fulfilling to me than writing just for myself. Don't forget to check out my new weekly articles on EPIC PARENT!!

**Despite what I may think, God never gives me more than I can handle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment