1. 8:00 AM- Morning coffee and devotional. I do this every morning (given the monsters don't wake up before me). I think it's important to focus my day on what's most important to me. :)
2. 9:00 AM- This little lady entertains me every morning with her constant persistings to get me outside. Aren't her little bows adorable?!
3. 10:00 AM- I am really tired of this little coffee smuggler stealing my goodness in the morning, so today, he got his own. 1/2 coffee, 1/2 milk. :)
4. 11:00 AM- Getting out snuggle on as we watch some Dora.
5. NOON- Feeding the fish. We have a bunch of community fish and we've named them all: Ibaka, Merida, Goldie Hahn, Bob, Roger, Gnat 1, Gnat 2, Gnat 3, Tiny, Teeny, Itty, & Bitty.
6. 1:00 PM- Watching the littles take-over the YMCA splash park. Spring Break water fun, even though it's a chilly 40 degrees here in Oklahoma.
7. 2:00 PM- When I really need to catch up on some Facebooking, I let the addicts at their obsession. A little XBox Lego Batman always does the trick!
8. 3:00 PM- There's a perk to Daddy working at home. We get some graphic design classes!
9. 5:00 PM- Sunset on my way to the grocery store.
10. 6:00 PM- Wresting with Daddy before dinner time. Our house is never more loud than it is when all three boys turn the tv off and get in "attack mode". I try to stay out of it as much as possible. :)
11. 7:00 PM- DINNERTIME! Black beans, rice, guacamole, and cheese burritos!
12. 8:00 PM- Bedtime for the monsters! We like to do "Favorites" as we crawl into bed at night before we say prayers. Both boys like reciting what their favorite moments of the day are. . ."My favorite part was when I splashed you in your clothes!" says Micah. Yes, dude. that was surely my favorite part too.
13. 9:00 PM- This is the part where I check back in with them and make sure they are not becoming insomniacs like their parents. Thankfully, tonight, they actually look peaceful.
14. 10:00 PM- Time to settle in and get a little blogging done.
15. 11:00 PM- A little self-portrait. Without a mustache. Shocker, I know. :)
16. MIDNIGHT- Forgot to lock the car, so I stepped back outside. I have a thing about observing the moon. . .definitely one of the most "romantic" moments of each day.
There you have it. My day in photos. Let's see yours??